CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Custom Oak Pulpit





I had the privilege of creating this pulpit for my home church, Long Island Baptist Church, in Holtsville, NY. I built this pulpit during the Summer of 2005. It consists of recessed panels, (10) 4 1/2" columns, custom mouldings, and solid wood construction. I topped it off with Minwax oil-based stain, and a sanded Polyurethane finish.
I can build more just like this one, in cherry, maple, pine, or mahogeny; or I can create one from your own picture or idea.

1 comments:

Michael Largie Pulpit said...

This is a beautiful piece. I would like to have one of these available to my customers on the Michael Largie Pulpit Collection website.
Please contact me at andrew@michaellargiepulpit.com

Thank you
Andrew
www.michaellargiepulpit.com